Kronenburgh International Business School welcomes International students.
Students from EU/EEA countries
Students can follow our MBO (BTEC3) courses as well as our Bachelor courses (BTEC4-5 and Top-up).
Students from EU/EEA countries are not required to submit a valid residence permit. Submitting a valid copy of your passport or identity card is considered sufficient proof that you are from an EU/EEA country. So register as a citizen with the Municipality of Den Haag (City Hall) or any other Municipality in the Netherlands within 4 weeks after your arrival. More information for students to register in the basic register of the municipality of The Hague.
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA
MBO / BTEC3
Kronenburgh subscribes the ‘code of conduct for MBO students‘ and is committed to good education and guarantees the quality of the information provision and education to international students. Registration is only possible for one year MBO4 BTEC3 program.
Students who do not have a nationality from an EU/EEA country must submit a valid copy of their residence permit or other documents considered to be proof of legal residency in the Netherlands. Proof of legal residency in the Netherlands that will be considered valid are:
- an authorisation for a temporary stay (‘Machtiging Voorlopig Verblijf’, MVV);
- a residence permit.
It is important to meet deadlines in the immigration procedure to be able to register as a student.
Students from outside the EU/EEA without a residence permit will not be admitted to the programme.
Criteria to get a recidence permit for MBO3 BTEC3
Full-time education within the meaning of the Education and Vocational Education Act (BOL) the Admission Requirements are:
– The Netherlands is the most appropriate country to follow the training
– the study makes a positive contribution to the development of the country of origin
– ‘2 out of 3 requirement’:
- – nationality Indonesia, Suriname or South Africa
- – family ties with persons lawfully resident in the Netherlands
- – Dutch language
– sufficient means of support (i.e. tuition + living allowance) (€756.45, until 1-1-2022, annual indexation)
– valid passport
– TB test, depending on nationality